Justin’s Organic Nut Butter Single-Serve Squeeze Packs
I have a friend who loves peanut butter and almond butter but never buys it for herself. Why? She’s afraid that she’ll eat the whole jar.
Now I know what I’m getting her for her upcoming birthday: Justin’s Organic Nut Butter Single-Serve Squeeze Packs!
The 1.15oz squeeze packs (~180 calories and 6-7g protein; full nutrition facts via the linked website above) come in 6 flavors. I’ve tried and loved all of them, but for interest’s sake I’ll rank them:
1. Almond Butter with Maple (very sweet and maple-y)
2. Peanut Butter with Cinnamon (not so sweet and, uh… cinnamon-y)
3. Almond Butter with Honey (um… kinda crystalized and honey-ey)
4. Peanut Butter with Honey (I suck at flavor descriptions)
5. Classic Almond Butter (#5 just since it wasn’t a new flavor for me)
6. Classic Peanut Butter (which, for many people, would be #1)
They’re sold at Whole Foods and many Starbucks. So convenient for throwing into your bag with some crackers, carrots or an apple so that you have a healthy, filling snack for later!